Anyway, there has been lots to say this past week and people have said it better than I:
- Judith's poem Beach Walk is hauntingly beautiful.
- Robin has posted a playdough recipe.
- Minnie is still having seizures. Here is her latest account. Minnie, I am praying that God uses your trials in an amazing way.
- Addie posted about a prayer request for a little girl undergoing surgery.
- Tammara posts about working for a virtual call center. I have to admit, I've been intrigued by this type of thing for stay at home moms. I'll be interested to see how it works out.
- Chris McGregor posts on Brian McLaren's book A Generous Orthodoxy. This is a book I've been meaning to read. McLaren's been a bit controversial, I think mainly because of his views of heaven and hell. But I think McLaren raises interesting questions in his other books.
- I am a Malcolm Gladwell fan. Here is his latest post on healthcare in the U.K. vs. U.S. I was hoping Australia was somewhere in the mix, but it wasn't.
Okay, need to get packin'.