Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's 3 a.m. and I am blogging

I thought it was later. There are storms here right now and so I can't trust my clock, so I just got up and did a load of laundry and then found out it was 3:00 in the morning.

So here is what I am doing:

Looking up the origins of the Haka.

Eric told me that he went to a New Zealand vs. Australia Rugby match and they performed the Haka! I've blogged about this before because an area football team does it here. It really is worth seeing. Anyway, it seems that the Haka has been a long standing tradition of the New Zealand All Black Rugby Team (which refers to their uniform, not their race.) I found the history especially intriguing because, well, it is 3 a.m. in the morning and my internal intrigue meter is out of whack.

So I thought I'd pass on this entirely useful information, but then I started surfing again and I found . . .

. . . a funny joke at Prayn' Lady's blessing.

And then . . . I found out Sarah is having the baby! On Sunday!

No comments: