- I sold books door to door to help pay for college and a trip to Europe.
- I hate asking people to do things for me. Which, those in sales know, makes 1. all the more odd. (i'm getting better at asking for help though.)
- As a young child I would herd sheep through the streets of our neighborhood (okay this is a slight exageration.) I would actually walk the sheep like you might walk a dog, though one time I tried to walk the sheep while riding a bike. It did not go well.
- I do not like the different foods on my plate to touch, but I generally like casseroles.
- I will not eat chips with residue on them--no cheetos, no sour cream and chives potato chips.
- Hmmm . . . I'm really very normal. But here's one more: hmmmm . . . still thinking. Got it: I often use the European way of eating with my knife and fork. But I always forget to lay my knife and fork and spoon parallel to one another to indicate that I am finished with my plate.
Saturday, April 22, 2006
six weird things
Okay, I've done this once and then lost it. But now that I've finished the garage sale! Yea! I'll post.