Saturday, April 22, 2006

six weird things

Okay, I've done this once and then lost it. But now that I've finished the garage sale! Yea! I'll post.

  1. I sold books door to door to help pay for college and a trip to Europe.
  2. I hate asking people to do things for me. Which, those in sales know, makes 1. all the more odd. (i'm getting better at asking for help though.)
  3. As a young child I would herd sheep through the streets of our neighborhood (okay this is a slight exageration.) I would actually walk the sheep like you might walk a dog, though one time I tried to walk the sheep while riding a bike. It did not go well.
  4. I do not like the different foods on my plate to touch, but I generally like casseroles.
  5. I will not eat chips with residue on them--no cheetos, no sour cream and chives potato chips.
  6. Hmmm . . . I'm really very normal. But here's one more: hmmmm . . . still thinking. Got it: I often use the European way of eating with my knife and fork. But I always forget to lay my knife and fork and spoon parallel to one another to indicate that I am finished with my plate.

No comments: