Thursday, February 02, 2006

Merry Christmas! Peace on Earth!

I just sent the rest of my Christmas Cards. If you don't get one, it is because you live close and did not send us one.

The whole Christmas card debacle occurred because as we were making our list we realized we were far short of the number of Christmas cards needed. So I had to get more, which put me getting the Christmas cards out after the rate hike on stamps. Which meant that I needed to go into the Post Office and stand in line for two cent stamps. I hate going in to places holding one child in my arms and the other by the arm while I stand in a line behind someone who is delivering packages ten packages to ten countries in Africa.

All I need is stamps!

Anyway, I forgot about them. Then Eric mentioned something to me about them, but I took that as an indication that he would send them out.

And he did, about two weeks later. So anyway, Merry Christmas everyone. Time to get started on next years Christmas card.

Forget Valentine's.

No comments: