1. Put the eggs in a pan and add just enough cool water to cover the eggs.
2. Place the eggs on a burner that is on high.
3. Turn the burner off when the water really begins to fully boil.
4. Allow the water to cool.
5. Drain pan.
6. Shake the pan vigorously until the shells of all the eggs are as broken as you can get them.
7. Peel the eggs under running water. If you get under the membrane, the egg shells should come right off.
(If you don't have time to wait for the water to cool, boil the eggs for ten minutes and start with step 5.)