Saturday, March 25, 2006

Friday Feast

This is from Carol. Minnie introduced me to her.

Appetizer: How would you describe your personal comfort zone? When I can singularly focus on one thing with adequate time to get it done. (I am very far away from my comfort zone.)

Soup: What is your favorite tree? The yaupon holly's in my front yard. They are always so pretty.

Salad: List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight. The beef tenderloin sandwich from Mainstreet Bakery, their tomato basil soup, and chocolate bombe dessert.

Main Course: What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed? Wait a day before you buy something, even if it is small.

Dessert: On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others? Couldn't possibly begin to answer this one. Attention for tripping and falling on my face in front of thousands of people: 1. Attention for any accomplishment I've done? Well, I'm getting better at giving credit where it is due, But often I really enjoy all I can get--so, 10.

No comments: