Monday, February 06, 2006

Shopping at Ann Taylor Loft

Eric got me a gift certificate from Ann Taylor and I used part of it tonight. I like Ann Taylor Loft because the clothes are well made. They fit my body type well. And they do have good sales. Also Ann Taylor is not as trendy as some places so I can wear the clothes five years from now and not look like I've walked off the set of That Spring 2005 Show.

Okay that was all lies! Lies I tell you.

Ann Taylor is the biggest culprit of vanity sizing I know of, so I can fit into sizes I'd never even dream of taking off an Old Navy or Gap rack.

Okay that, AND their mirrors make my butt look smaller. AND the soft lighting in the dressing rooms makes my cheeks rosier.

If Eric and I ever decide to renew our vows, I'm going to see if we can rent the place out.

No comments: