Monday, September 19, 2005

IKEA lust

Eric would tell me there is a difference between sexual lust and lust of other varieties, but he may not comprehend how my heart quickens at the arrival of the new IKEA catalog. Anyway, I have been waiting for the PS LOMSK chair to be in stock and this weekend it was! Honestly, I don't think I ever experienced the kind of material lust that is inspired by my children. And IKEA capitalizes upon my every weakness. Lots of cheap, practical, novel items. Although judging by the number of people that I elbowed out of my way to get to my LOMSK chair "novel" is debatable. If snazzy consumer goods aren't enough then there are places for kids to play in the store, and they have in-store childcare. What's not to love? (except for the 40 minute drive to get there).


How did Elise like her new chair? The jury is still out, but I've got great pics with her in it, so it was worth every penny.

No comments: